lundi 18 février 2008

Sometimes tell me what's happened to me…



You once told me I wouldn’t know it enough; Well, let me tell you something Yeah, I do; You once told me I wouldn't feel it enough; Well, let me tell you that Baby, I do

Sometimes I find myself in a sea; In a dream that's so far away. Sometimes tell me what's happened to me. Sometimes I see myself falling, although I don't show it much. Sometimes I'm crazy for you...Well, maybe I'm fine...And tell me you're mine

Sometimes I find myself in a sea...In a dream that's so far away. Sometimes tell me what's happened to me. Tell me, baby, can you hold me now?You don't have to say it-I feel it, too. And maybe I'm falling or maybe. But I don’t show it much

Tell me, baby...Can you see me now? Show me that I don’t know how. How can I start to see inside the fog? But sometimes I find myself in a sea In a dream that's so far away. Sometimes tell me what's happened to me. In a scene, in a dream that's so far away. Sometimes tell me what's happened to me…

Aucun commentaire: